Click on the "Begin Registration" button below to register as a coach for Delta Breeze Lacrosse (DBL) for Spring 2020.
1. All coaches in the NCJLA and DBL must have an active membership with US LAX. This registration program automatically will check your US LAX membership on the US LAX website. If it has expired or will expire before May 2020, you will need to renew your membership online before you can continue with the registration process.
2. As part of the US Lacrosse registration process AS A COACH, you will be required to start, complete and pass a background check. 2019_Coach_Background_Check_Process.pdf
3. All coaches are required to have completed a PCA class or online course (one time requirement). Coaches may take the PCA online course or in-person workshop, “Double Goal Coach: Coaching for Winning and Life Lessons.”
4. US Lacrosse Coaches Education (one time requirement)
All coaches must complete at least one of the following USL coaches education courses.
A. The US Lacrosse Level 1 online course focused on the game as a whole and provides a general knowledge base to coaches.
B. The US Lacrosse Level 1 in person clinic focuses on the athlete development model implemented for youth age levels. Curriculum is focused on teaching the small sided games and introductory skills for all levels of play. Coaches participate in live drills in a gymnasium or on a field. The US Lacrosse Level 1 Coaches Education Clinic will be offered annually at the NCJLA 8U and 10U Play Days the second weekend of March and on select dates in Dec, Jan, Feb.
5. Sign and submit Coaches Code of Conduct - Coaches Code of Conduct
6. Pass annual rules test - Coaches must take and pass an NCJLA Rules test for the age and gender they coach every year. Please note that the NCJLA makes modifications to the NFHS and USL rules annually. Please refer to the Boys Girls Rules Sheets for the most up to date rules that will be used in games. Rules tests should be taken for the upcoming spring season. Tests are typically released after December 1st.
7. Concussion certification - Each coach shall be required to successfully complete the online concussion and head injury education offered by the Center of Disease Control before supervising an athlete in an activity sponsored by the NCJLA. The online course can be found HERE.
born on or before: 09/01/2002